Securus Technologies is a new company to me. I spotted an article on PR Newswire about their client testimonials and did a little research on the company. They specialize in utilizing top technology and software to protect prisons and correctional facilities, especially in regard to bringing in illegal cell phones.
The company had rave reviews from actually clients. I will share some with you below:
- One facility credited the technology used to monitor cell phones with the discovery of the use of drugs, alcohol and violence by inmates. It also unearthed information about a shooting.
- One facility credited Securus Technologies with the ability to be more proactive in protecting from violence.
- A Sheriff’s department wrote to say that the technology provided by Securus was essential in the seizure of millions of dollars worth of drugs, guns and cash.
- One facility wrote to say that phone monitoring technology had caught a conversation of a person being detained for trial trying to convince his brother to lie about an alibi for him.
- One person wrote a testimonial discussing how important the monitoring system was to them and that it alone was enough of a reason to continue the partnership wtih Securus Technologies for years to come
In short, testimonials like this give credit to the power of investing in being up to date on the latest technologies within our prisons and correctional institutions.
In addition to providing security technologies, Securus also is widely known as one of the largest providers of mobile phone access and video chat visitation to inmates so they can communicate with their loved ones in an easy and effective manner. They work with over 3,500 prisons and institutions across the United States, Canada and Mexico to provide these services to one million plsu inmates.
2016 was one of the best years for technology startup Talk Fusion since it was founded in 2007. The company won one of the most coveted awards twice and achieved several milestones guaranteed to boost its growth.
About Talk Fusion
Talk Fusion is the world’s first developer of all-in-one video marketing solution. The company was founded in 2007 by CEO Bob Reina. It is designed especially for businesses that utilize video marketing to drive sales. It seeks to make these businesses outstanding by providing exceptional video marketing capabilities, and it too is becoming increasingly outstanding.
Talk Fusion has a presence in over 140 countries worldwide. Its marketing model relies on the use of independent associates who represent it in different countries. It is also dedicated to giving back to the society and help conserve wildlife.
The company has been gaining ground in its niche in the recent past, and it demonstrated this clearly in 2016.
A Year of Achievements
Talk Fusion was awarded the 2016 Communications Solutions Product of the Year award twice by media giant Technology Marketing Corporation. The coveted award honors exceptional innovations or improvements for voice, data, and video services introduced into the market over a period of 12 months.
Talk Fusion Video Chat seeks to breach any obstacle in video communications solutions for businesses. It allows users to communicate face-to-face using any device: smart phone, tablets, or computer. It is also available on the two major OS platforms for smart phone users: Google and Apple’s iOS.
The company achieved more than just the awards for the past year. It also introduced free monthly trials that are expected to drive sales. Additionally, it launched a new site for support services and introduced the WebRTC Recorder. To this end, the company’s executive team viewed the awards as signs of greater things to come.
Speaking to the awards, CEO Bob Reina said that the company would be introducing greater innovations, emphasizing that his company is dedicated to staying ahead of the curve. Chief technical officer Ryan Page also took the chance to comment Talk Fusion’s technical team and hinted at greater developments scheduled for release in the coming years.